사이트 내 전체검색

영어토론방Home>영어토론방

Politics Adjudicator Feedback Series 73/75

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ace나그네
댓글 1건 조회 430회 작성일 17-10-23 00:55

본문

<Notice>Please ask me about the copyright issues before you actually use below texts.
<공지>아래 글을 번역하거나 기타 목적으로 사용하실 분은 저에게 미리 문의해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

Debate Topic1: Do you agree or disagree the below motion? Why/Why not?
토론 주제 1 : 아래 주제에 찬성하는가? 반대하는가? 각각의 입장을 취했을 때 그 이유는 무엇인가?

Debate Topic 2 : Below adjudications should be used for non-commercial purpose only unless you get separate permission from the original copyright holder. And you should clarify the references of the below adjudications when you use below texts. In this situation, will any human translator create better translation compared to below translation by google translator?
토론 주제2: 아래 심판 판정문은별도의 허락이 없는 한 비영리적 목적으로만 이용해야한다. 그리고 심판 판정문을 이용할 때는심사위원의 이름과 판정문이 업로드되었던 당시 토론 경기의 링크 등 출처를 표기해야만 한다. 이 상황에서, 구글 번역이 2017년 10월 23일에 번역한 아래 한글 번역본보다 더 나은 번역본을 작성할 인간 번역자가 있을 것인가?

Debate Topic3 : Currently, google translator show relatively poor quality about translations compared to the works by human experts. Will google translator can translate as well as good as human experts or better than human experts?
토론 주제3: 2017년 10월 23일을 기준으로 했을 때, 아래 심판 판정문은 인간 전문가가 번역한 것에 비해 번역 품질이 떨어진다. 미래에는 구글 번역이 아래 심판 판정문을 인간 전문가가 할 수 있는 것 이상의 품질로 번역할 수 있을 것인가?

http://debatewise.org/debates/1192

Motion : WE SHOULD PRIZE FREEDOM OVER SECURITY AND ABOLISH ANTI-TERRORISM LEGISLATION

Defending: Lithuania, Opposing: England

Decision by Adjudicator: dhc

Neill Harvey Smith

Congratulations to both teams on a fitting final to the inaugural World Online Debating Championships.

Proposition were bold in invoking Nazi Germany - even satirically - and certainly captured my attention. But it was difficult for them to demonstrate that anti-terror legislation necessarily or probably leads to that type of society. As opposition argued, it is possible for modern democracies to rein in their leaders' desire to enact extraordinary security legislation.

If the case was expressed a little too strongly by proposition, the arguments they made in its support were stronger and their manner more persuasive. They justified well their points both that human rights abuse follows logically from discretionary power and that conventional criminal justice offers ways to counter modern terrorism. They wrote clearly and argued about the issues, not getting bogged down in technical points about the process of debate as much as Opposition did.

Opposition made liberty the acid test of this debate, arguing logically that security is a necessary precursor of liberty, that only anti-terror legislation can secure it and maximise its scope. But they did not persuade me there was any logical limit to the power of the state to prevent risk, which left we wondering, as Proposition pointed out, how much liberty would be left if their principle was applied. Nor did they devote much effort to demonstrating the underlying contention in their summary, that anti-terror legislation prevents attacks, when thoughtfully pressured by the Proposition.

I thought the debate very close. In the end, I was more persuaded by the eloquence and consistency of the Proposition and award my vote to the team from Lithuania.

Colm Flynn

Personally I enjoyed this debate. I think it is the best of the debates I have judged with the two best performances I have seen coming from the teams in the final as you would hope a final should be but rarely is.

The proposition opened their case comparing anti terror legislation in the US with the laws introduced by Nazi Germany. Their plan was to abolish this anti-terror legislation and instead use standard criminal justice legislation. The opposition responded to this by citing the potential scale of a terror attack, that the prop have not shown that current laws don’t work and that standard legislation deals with actualised events not threats. Therefore from this early stage we have a sound foundation from both sides which to build the debate with a clear proposal and opposition.

The prop gave three examples of where such legislation has lead to abuses (Sri Lanka, India, US). The opp respond with an argument that rights within democracy are not necessarily absolutes (right to privacy, free speech etc). Both solid arguments.

The prop then go on to argue that wide anti-terror laws will actually end up targeted at certain minorities and actually cause those minorities to seek to retaliate (3 & 4). Opp responded by arguing that discrimination can be justified and that the legislation is a result of the terror threat in the first place so is not the cause of that threat. The prop then argue that the crimes covered by anti-terror legislation tend to be vague (5). It is easy to identify certain crimes but governments tend to tailor their definition to suit their agenda. The opposition responded by claiming that terrorism situations are varied and unpredictable and therefore the laws needed to be vague. The prop are able to point to examples we can see around us while the opp have to often defend the legislation from a more theoretical stance.

The prop go on to argue that the criminal justice system can be used to fight terrorism. It is preferable because it is independent and has checks and balances to prevent abuse. It still allow preventative measures (e.g. interception of communications) but with the approval of an independent judge. Opp respond by arguing that similar flaws exist in the criminal justice system and that convictions require evidence from the crime not just communications

The prop then argue that when fighting terrorism it is important to decrease the motivation to commit acts. The way to do this is to withdraw from wars in the Middle East, apologise, establish diplomatic links and abolish discriminatory laws (that strikes me as a bit of an ambitious list and somewhat incomplete when you consider the stated objectives of militant organisations usually involve imposing their preferred way of life on the general population). Opposition respond by arguing that harsh anti-terror laws is a deterrent and keeping that deterrent on the books while withdrawing from wars etc is the best course of action.

Opposition opened their case with an argument that we already accept that someone can act in such a way as to waive their claim to certain rights (e.g. liberty). They also argue that groups of people can consent to having their freedoms curtailed. They then go on to argue that national security is of comparable worth to liberty. Self preservation of the state is the objective that must exist before any other. The prop respond by arguing that individual security is more important than state security. This is a very theoretical section of the debate but it has to be. Much of the justification for anti-terror legislation is going to be grounded in the abstract, a concept which even the architects of the legislation had difficulty verbalising (e.g. unknown unknowns)

The opp then argue that this is a balance of risks and that the risk from terror out weighs the risk of abuse of legislation. Where the risk of abuse exists it is more easily addressed. The prop respond by arguing the balance of risk is greater from abuse of the legislation. The opp argue that there are instances where anti-terror legislation prevented attacks and is therefore worth it. The prop respond by saying that it is possible to use the criminal justice system to achieve this without the same list of harms. In these points we see a problem in the opp case. When they move from the theoretical to the actual it becomes much harder to defend anti-terror legislation.

In one of their points the opp argue that the real crux of the debate is the balance of risks. Looking back at the debate I tend to agree. I think the motion (and subsequent definition) were clever in that we ended up with a debate where both sides were defending a model and attacking their opponent’s alternative. As in any good debate the issue is who convinced you. In this case which side convinced me that their model was best in the balance of risks. I have to say that is the proposition. They were able to give solid examples of the harms done by anti terror leglislation and they were able to engage with the more theoretical elements of the opp case. I believe they were able to show that the criminal justice system while not perfect is preferable to anti-terror legislation.

Therefore I vote for the proposition.

Branka Marusic

Firstly I would like to congratulate both teams fro making to the Finals and congratulate them for a very interesting debate.

The win goes to England.

The debate was boiled down to three issues. Issue no.1) are rights in democracy absolute no.2) is the state circumventing its own laws and exploiting them for evil“ 3)is the criminal justice system the answer in dealing with terrorism?

1) The Prop side has demonstrated than in the light of anti terrorist legislation we do lose some aspects of our privacy and free speech, unfortunately they have not countered nor adequately dealt with the notion presented by the Opp side that in today’s democracy there are no such things of absolute rights“ , that in daily life in order for to insure security(ours as well as states) and stability of society we curve and sacrifice our rights although we have not harmed nor infringed others liberties“, the fact that we already do so and that these actions do not diminish nor destroy democracy, the Prop has failed to demonstrate the steps of how curving ones freedom leads to the end of the world as we know it“. Stating that it is a slippery slope which undermines democracy (which we still at the end of the debate are not quite sure what type, so I'll go with the Opp definition of democracy, because they are the only ones providing it), does not demonstrate the inherit harm in giving up our freedoms for little more security,

2) The Prop side paints a picture of a state which passes laws in order to fight terrorism which are too vague because we don't know what terrorism exactly is, and due to that fact they exploit these laws in order to know better“there citizens and by doing so they target certain groups and enrage terrorist and fuel terrorism as such. The picture painted by the Prop as demonstrated by the Opp is a bit exaggerated, primarily because although there is a standing disagreement what exactly terrorism is, the Prop itself recognizes on what occasions do we use anti-terrorist legislation, so it is not that vague nor it is not judicial and public scrutiny free, as demonstrated by the Opp. The second issue on fuelling the resentment the Opp side has demonstrated that the terrorist are not angry because of the legislation, but rather due to the international policy (now the question whether or not state laws are a part of its image and reflect how the state behaves in its international relations is an interesting question which was unfortunately not mentioned at all)

3) The criminal justice system as a system of being a better solution to tackle terrorism was proven by the Prop is an irrelevant issue. Firstly because it functions practically the same way when there are and where there aren't anti terrorist laws. Secondly, just like the state it is able to exploit so it is equally flawed as any branch of government. Thirdly it does not tackle the tangible threat of preventing acts of terrorism, rather then punishing the ones which were omitted, thus not enabling security nor protecting the freedoms of its citizens( whose freedoms have been breached by the act itself, either by being wounded or by the sheer fear and thereat of a future attack).

Decision by Adjudicator: dhc

Logan

Good debate, close and well engaged. Ultimately I gave this debate to the Proposition.

The crux of the debate is whether there are more harms than benefits from this legislation. Both teams made principle arguments at the start of their cases but weren't carried through. Prop made bold assertions about absolute freedoms but didn't build on them, Opp argued that states have the right to make laws, which Prop conceded. There was some clash about whether the security of the state v. the individual, but this also relied on an assessment of risk and threat. It was largely an evaluation of whether anti-terrorism legislation is worth the trouble.

Prop argues strongly that the nature of these laws promote abuse (vagueness, propensity to discriminate, marginalisation) and gives a wide array of examples in support. They also argue criminal justice system is sufficient to combat terror and is less open to abuse. Their arguments are strongly developed and well substantiated.

Opp doesn't provide clarity to anti-terrorism legislation or justify the vagueness. Opposition claims terrorism is a special case but offers insufficient justification (except "terrorist attacks are varied and unpredictable"). Opp also argues the fault lies with evil regimes not bad laws, but this only contends with half the examples Prop brings to the debate.

Opp doesn't sufficiently argue the unique need of anti-terror legislation. They briefly discuss the different nature of evidence, but this does not respond to the most developed aspect of the Prop's abuse argument that these abuses happen when warrants or evidence is not and the criteria is vague. This lends credibility to Prop's alternative of using the status quo.

Opp has a strong summary where they move towards providing accountability for the anti-terror legislation and discussing the differences with terrorism, but it is too little and late.

Monica Ferris

This debate was a debate of concessions which was ultimately won by team Government.

At the end of the round, I felt that Opposition had mounted a pretty decent defense of anti-terrorism legislation, but that Government did a good job of distinguishing between the value of individual security versus the value of a potential gain in collective security, and what the value of individual security actually is in a democracy (liberal or illiberal). I also thought that Government were much more specific (in some good ways and some bad) with their examples. While Opp certainly had a point when they suggested that oppressive regimes would oppress their citizens regardless of anti-terror legislation, I did not find that their analysis regarding liberal democracies was quite as strong, though I concede it is harder to point to all the instances where abuses 'don't' occur. I did enjoy Opp's philosophical argumentation, but felt like the arguments in favour of the Government were explored in more depth, and were anchored into the debate with better examples and rhetoric (even if the Orwell and Nazi references were a bit off-putting).Therefore, the winners of the first ever World Online Debating Championship are Lithuania. Congratulations to them and well done to England for putting up such a spirited fight.

<번역자 : 구글 번역, 번역 일자: 2017. 10. 23.>

http://debatewise.org/debates/1192

토론 주제 : 우리는 자유를 안보보다 우선시해야 하며 반테러 법안을 폐지해야 한다.

찬성 팀 : 리투아니아, 반대 팀 : 잉글랜드

심판 판정 : dhc

Neill Harvey Smith

세계 온라인 토론 챔피언십 (World Online Debating Championships) 창립 기념일에 두 팀 모두에게 축하를 보냅니다.

명제는 풍자적으로조차도 나찌 독일을 공격하는 데 대담했습니다. 확실히 제 관심을 끌었습니다. 그러나 반 테러 법안이 필연적으로 또는 그러한 종류의 사회로 이어질 수 있음을 입증하는 것은 어렵습니다. 야당이 주장 하듯이, 현대 민주주의 국가들은 지도자들이 특별한 보안 법안을 제정하고자하는 욕구를 억제 할 수있다.

사례가 명제에 의해 너무 강하게 표현 되었다면, 그들이지지 한 주장은 더욱 강력 해졌고, 그들의 태도는 더욱 설득력있게 나타났다. 그들은 인권 학대가 재량권으로부터 논리적으로 뒤 따르고 재래식 형사 사법은 현대 테러리즘에 대처할 수있는 방법을 제공한다는 점을 잘 지적했다. 그들은 명확하게 썼고 논쟁의 과정에 관한 기술적인 측면에서 반대파만큼 논쟁 거리가되지 않은 채 쟁점에 관해 논했습니다.

야당은이 논쟁에 대한 산성 시험을 자유화했다. 논리적으로 보안은 반테러 법안만으로 그 범위를 극대화하고 그 범위를 최대화 할 수있는 자유가 필요한 선구자라고 주장했다. 그러나 그들은 위험을 방지하기 위해 국가의 권력에 논리적으로 한계가 있다는 것을 설득하지 않았습니다. 우리는 법안이 지적한 것처럼, 원칙이 적용되면 얼마나 많은 자유가 남을 것인지 궁금합니다. 또한 테러 방지 법안이 발의안에 의해 신중하게 압력을 받았을 때 공격을 막는다는 내용의 요약에서 기본적인 논쟁을 입증하는데 많은 노력을 기울이지 않았습니다.

나는 토론을 아주 가깝게 생각했다. 결국 나는 명제의 웅변과 일관성에 더 설득력을 얻었고 리투아니아 출신의 팀에게 투표를 수여했다.

Colm Flynn

개인적으로 나는이 논쟁을 즐겼다. 나는 결승전이 끝나기를 바랄 것이므로 최종 결승전에서 본 2 개의 최고의 공연으로 내가 판단한 논쟁 중 최고라고 생각합니다.

이 제안은 미국의 반테러 법안과 나치 독일의 법률을 비교 한 사례를 공개했다. 그들의 계획은이 반테러 법안을 폐지하고 대신 표준 형사 사법 법안을 사용하는 것이 었습니다. 야당은 테러 공격의 잠재적 규모를 인용하고, 소련 측에서는 현행법이 효과가없고, 표준 입법이 위협이 아니라 실제 사건을 다루고 있음을 보여줌으로써 이에 대응했다. 따라서이 초기 단계부터 우리는 명확한 제안과 반대로 토론을 구축 할 수있는 양측의 건전한 토대를 갖추고 있습니다.

소장은 그러한 법률이 남용으로 이어진 세 가지 사례를 제시했다 (스리랑카, 인도, 미국). opp는 민주주의 내의 권리가 절대적으로 절대적이지는 않다는 주장 (프라이버시, 언론의 자유 등)에 반응한다. 둘 다 확실한 논증.

그런 다음 소규모 테러 방지법이 특정 소수 집단을 겨냥하여 사실상 소수 민족을 보복 (3, 4)하게 만들 것이라고 주장했다. Opp은 차별이 정당화 될 수 있고 그 법안이 처음부터 테러 위협의 결과라고 주장함으로써 대응했다. 따라서 위협의 원인이되지는 않는다. 그런 다음 소도구는 반 테러 법안이 적용되는 범죄가 모호한 경향이 있다고 주장한다 (5). 특정 범죄를 쉽게 식별 할 수 있지만 정부는 자신의 의제에 맞게 정의를 조정하는 경향이 있습니다. 야당은 테러 상황이 다양하고 예측할 수 없다고 주장함으로써 대응하기 위해 법률이 막연해야했다. 소품은 우리가 우리 주위에서 볼 수있는 예를 가리킬 수있는 반면, opp는 종종보다 이론적 인 입장에서 입법을 방어해야합니다.

소장은 계속해서 형사 사법 제도가 테러와의 전쟁에 사용될 수 있다고 주장한다. 그것은 독립적이며 학대를 방지하기 위해 견제와 균형을 유지하는 것이 바람직합니다. 여전히 예방 조치 (예 : 통신 차단)를 허용하지만 독립적 인 판사의 승인을받습니다. Opp은 형사 사법 제도에 유사한 결함이 존재한다고 주장하며 그 유죄 판결은 통신뿐만 아니라 범죄의 증거를 필요로한다고 응답합니다

그런 다음 소품은 테러와의 전쟁에서 행동을 취할 동기를 줄이는 것이 중요하다고 주장한다. 이를 수행하는 방법은 중동의 전쟁에서 철수하고, 사과하고, 외교 관계를 수립하고, 차별적 인 법률을 폐지하는 것입니다. 야심적 인 단체의 명시된 목표가 일반적으로 부과하는 것을 고려하면 다소 야심 찬 목록으로 다소 불완전합니다. 일반 인구에 대한 선호하는 삶의 방식). 반테러 법은 가혹한 반테러 법이 억제력이며 전쟁에서 철수하는 동안 책에 대한 억지력을 유지하는 것이 최선의 행동이라고 주장한다.

야당은 누군가가 특정 권리 (예 : 자유)에 대한 권리를 포기할 수있는 방식으로 행동 할 수 있다는 사실을 이미 받아 들였다는 주장을 통해이 사건을 전개했다. 그들은 또한 자유 집단이 축소되는 것에 동의 할 수 있다고 주장한다. 그들은 국가 안보가 자유와 비교할 가치가 있다고 주장한다. 국가의 자기 보존은 다른 어떤 것보다 먼저 존재해야만하는 목표입니다. 소도구는 개별 안보가 국가 안보보다 더 중요하다고 주장함으로써 대응한다. 이것은 논쟁의 매우 이론적 인 부분이지만 그것이되어야합니다. 반테러 법안에 대한 정당성의 상당 부분은 초록에 근거를두고있다.이 개념은 입법 기관의 건축가조차 말로 표현하기 어렵다는 개념 (예 : 알려지지 않은 미지수)

그러면 opp는 이것이 위험의 균형이며 테러로부터의 위험이 법의 남용의 위험을 부담한다고 주장합니다. 악용 위험이있는 곳에서는 더 쉽게 해결할 수 있습니다. 소위원단은 위험의 균형이 법률의 남용으로 더 중요하다고 주장함으로써 대응합니다. 반대자들은 반 테러 법안이 공격을 막아서 가치가 있다고 주장한다. 소품은 동일한 피해의 목록없이 이것을 달성하기 위해 형사 사법 제도를 사용할 수 있다고 말하면서 대응합니다. 이 점에서 우리는 opp 사건에서 문제가 있음을 알 수있다. 그들이 이론에서 실제로 옮겨 가면 반테러 법을 지키기가 훨씬 더 어려워진다.

그들의 요지 중 하나에서, 반대자는 논쟁의 진정한 요지는 위험의 균형이라고 주장한다. 논쟁을 되돌아 보면 나는 동의하는 경향이있다. 우리는 양측이 모델을 방어하고 상대방의 대안을 공격하는 논쟁으로 끝났기 때문에 모션 (및 후속 정의)이 영리하다고 생각합니다. 좋은 논쟁에서와 마찬가지로이 문제는 누가 당신을 확신 시켰습니다. 이 경우 어떤 측면에서 자신의 모델이 위험 균형에서 가장 우수했는지 확신 할 수있었습니다. 나는 이것이 그 명제라고 말해야 만한다. 그들은 반 테러 방지법에 의해 행해지는 해악에 대한 견고한 예를 보여줄 수 있었고, 그들은 더 많은 이론적 요소들과 관련 될 수 있었다. 저는 형사 사법 제도가 완전하지는 않지만 대테러 법안보다 바람직하다는 것을 보여줄 수있었습니다.

그러므로 나는 제안에 찬성표를 던진다.

Branka Marusic

먼저 두 팀이 결승에 진출한 것을 축하하고 매우 흥미로운 토론을 축하합니다.

승리는 영국으로 간다.

논쟁은 세 가지 문제로 요약되었습니다. 제 1 호)는 민주주의 절대 권리 2)는 자신의 법률을 우회하고 "악"으로 착취하는 국가 3) 형사 사법 체계는 테러리즘을 다루는 데있어서의 대답인가?

1) 법 집행 측은 반테러 법안에 비추어 우리가 사생활과 언변 언론의 일부 측면을 상실한 것보다 불행히도 오늘날의 민주주의 국가에서는 존재하지 않는다는 Opp 측의 개념을 반박하거나 적절하게 다루지 않았다 우리가 "타인의 자유를 해치거나 침해하지 않았음에도 불구하고 보안 (우리뿐만 아니라 국가)과 사회의 안정성을 보장하기위한 일상 생활에서 우리는 우리의 권리를 커브하고 희생시킨다. 우리는 이미 그렇게하고 있으며 이러한 행동들이 민주주의를 약화 시키지도 파괴하지도 않는다는 점에서, 법 집행관은 자유를 휘게하는 것이 "우리가 알고있는대로 세상 끝"으로 인도하는 방법을 보여주지 못했습니다. 민주주의를 약화시키는 미끄러운 경사면이라고 말합니다 (우리는 여전히 토론의 끝에서 어떤 유형인지 확실치 않습니다. 그래서 오푸스가 민주주의를 제공하는 유일한 사람들이기 때문에 Opp의 정의와 함께 갈 것입니다). 더 많은 보안을 위해 우리의 자유를 포기할 상속의 해를 증명하지 않는다.

2) 법 집행관은 테러와 정확히 싸우는 법을 규정 한 국가의 그림을 그린다. 우리는 테러리즘이 정확히 무엇인지 모르기 때문에 모호하다. 그리고 그 사실 때문에 그들은 "더 잘 알기 위해서"이 법을 이용한다. 시민들이 그렇게함으로써 특정 집단을 겨냥하고 테러리스트와 연료 테러리즘을 격분시킵니다. Opp에 의해 시연 된 그림은 다소 과장된데, 그 이유는 주로 테러가 정확히 무엇인지에 대해 서면 의견 차이가 있기는하지만, 법안 자체는 어떤 경우에 우리가 반테러 법을 사용 하는지를 인식하기 때문에 애매합니다 Opp에 의해 입증 된 바와 같이 사 법적 및 공적인 면밀한 조사가 아닙니다. 오 프 측의 분노를 불러 일으킨 두 번째 문제는 테러리스트가 입법 때문에 화를내는 것이 아니라 국제 정책에 기인 한 것이라고 시사했다. (이제 주법이 그 이미지의 일부인지 여부와 주 국제 관계에서 행동하는 것은 불행히도 전혀 언급되지 않은 흥미로운 질문입니다)

3) 형사 사법 제도는 테러에보다 효과적인 해결책을 제시하는 체계로서 부적절한 문제로 입증되었습니다. 첫째, 반테러 법이없는 곳과 같은 곳에서 실제로 같은 방식으로 작동하기 때문입니다. 둘째, 국가를 악용 할 수있는 것처럼 정부의 모든 지점에도 똑같이 결함이 있습니다. 셋째, 테러 행위를 막는 명백한 위협에 대처하지 않고 생략 된 것들을 처벌하는 것이 아니라 보안을 보장하지도 않고 시민들의 자유를 보호하지도 않는다. (시민들의 자유는 행위 자체에 의해 상처를 입거나 미래의 공격에 대한 두려움과 공포에 의해).

심판 판정 : dhc

Logan

좋은 논쟁, 가까운 그리고 잘 약혼. 궁극적으로 저는이 논쟁을 발의안에주었습니다.

논쟁의 요지는이 법안의 혜택보다 많은 해가 있는지 여부입니다. 두 팀은 사건의 시작에 원칙적으로 논쟁을 벌 였으나 수행되지 않았습니다. 법안은 절대 자유에 대한 과감한 주장을했지만 그 위에 구축하지는 않았지만 Opp는 주정부가 법률을 제정 할 권리가 있다고 주장했다. 국가와 개인의 안전에 대한 충돌이 있었지만 위험과 위협에 대한 평가에도 의존했습니다. 그것은 반테러 법안이 문제의 가치가 있는지 여부에 대한 평가였다.

법 집행관은이 법의 본질이 남용 (모호함, 차별주의 성향, 주 변화)을 촉진하고 다양한 지원 사례를 제공한다고 강력하게 주장합니다. 그들은 또한 형사 사법 제도가 공포에 대항하기에 충분하며 학대에 덜 열려 있다고 주장한다. 그들의 주장은 강하게 발달되었고 잘 입증되었다.

Opp는 반테러 법안을 명확하게 제시하거나 모호성을 정당화하지 않습니다. 야당의 주장에 따르면 테러는 특별한 경우이지만 (테러 공격은 다양하고 예측할 수 없다는 것을 제외하고는) 정당화가 충분하지 못하다. Opp은 또한 나쁜 법이 아니라 악의 정권이 거짓말이라고 주장하지만, 이것은 법안이 논쟁에 가져 오는 절반의 예와 만 겨룹니다.

Opp은 반 테러 법안의 독특한 필요성에 대해 충분히 논쟁하지 않습니다. 그들은 증거의 다른 성질에 대해 간략하게 논의하지만, 이것은 법원의 학대 주장의 가장 발전된 측면에 대응하지 않습니다. 즉, 영장이나 증거가없고 기준이 모호 할 때 발생합니다. 이것은 현 상태를 사용하는 Prop의 대안에 대한 신뢰성을 제공합니다.

Opp는 반테러 법안에 대한 책임 성을 제공하고 테러와의 차이점을 논의하는 방향으로 나아갈 방향을 강하게 요약하고 있지만 너무 적거나 늦다.

Monica Ferris

이 논쟁은 팀 정부가 궁극적으로 얻은 양보의 논쟁이었다.

라운드가 끝나자 야당은 반대파가 반테러 법안을 상당히 견고하게 방어했지만 정부는 개별 안보의 가치 대 집단 안보의 잠재적 이득의 가치를 구별하는 데 훌륭한 역할을했다는 것을 느꼈다. 개별 안보의 가치가 실제로 민주주의 (자유주의 또는 안보)에 어떤 가치가 있는지. 나는 또한 정부가 그들의 예를 통해 훨씬 더 구체화되어 있다고 생각했다. Opp은 분명히 반테러 법안에 상관없이 억압적인 정권이 시민들을 압박 할 것이라고 말했을 때 나는 자유 민주주의에 관한 그들의 분석이 상당히 강하다는 것을 발견하지 못했다. 그러나 나는 모든 사례를 지적하는 것이 더 어렵다고 인정했다. 남용은 발생하지 않습니다. 나는 Opp의 철학적 논쟁을 즐겼다. 그러나 정부에 찬성하는 논쟁이 더 깊이 탐구되었고, 더 좋은 예와 수사법으로 토론에 정박되었다. (심지어 오웰과 나치의 언급이 약간 비판이라 할지라도). 따라서 최초의 세계 온라인 토론 챔피언십 (World Online Debating Championship)의 수상자는 리투아니아입니다. 축하해 주며 영국과의 경기에서 좋은 결과를 얻었습니다.

댓글목록

profile_image

ace나그네님의 댓글

ace나그네 작성일

검색어는 '자유', '안보', '테러방지법'입니다. 테러방지법 대신 '반', '테러', '법안'을 검색어로 쓸 수도 있었지만 한국에도 비슷한 종류의 입법 시도가 있었기 때문에 굳이 위 주제에 제시된 단어들을 그대로 검색에 쓸 필요는 없었습니다. 결국은 개인의 자유와 국가의 안보가 충돌할 때 무엇을 우선시할 것인가라는 질문이지만, 이 한 가지 질문을 던질 수 있는 사례가 무수히 많기 때문에 경우의 수가 복잡한 토론이라고 할 수 있습니다. 일단 대한민국의 경우는 군사독재 시절 때 국가 안보를 이유로 개인의 자유를 침해한 사례가 너무 많아서 테러방지법을 제정하고자 할 때도 반대가 심했으나, 미국의 경우는 9.11 테러의 충격이 너무 커서 애국법이 쉽게 통과되었다는 차이가 있습니다. 아래에 독자 여러분의 입장을 정하는 데 도움을 줄 참고자료를 소개합니다.

<참고자료>
1. 학위논문
 (1)한국의 대테러대책 연구 : 국가안보정책 차원을 중심으로 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T8886361
 (2)국가안보의 법철학적 이념과 국가안보 수호를 위한 법적ㆍ제도적 혁신모델에 대한 법규범적 연구 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T13540922
 (3)대테러정보환경 패러다임 변화에 따른 국가정보기관 발전방안 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14724061
 (4)정보기관의 방첩정책과 방첩실패에 관한 연구 : 미국 FBI의 방첩활동을 중심으로 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14729741
 (5)테러범죄에 대한 형사법적 대응방안에 관한 연구 : 현행 테러방지법을 중심으로 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14193036
 (6)테러리즘 대응법제에 관한 연구 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T12856080
 (7)테러犯罪에 대한 刑事法的 對應의 限界에 관한 硏究 = (A) study on limitations of countermeasures in criminal law of terror http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T11633597
 (8)한국과 미국의 대테러 조직 비교분석 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T14486575
2. 책
 (1)미국 정보개혁 및 테러예방법 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=M12780047
 (2)테러리즘 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=M11998375
3. 학술논문
 (1)A Study of Counter-Terrorism Legislation in the US http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A102084183
 (2)일본의 안보형사법제에 대한 검토 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A60078990
 (3)정책흐름 모형을 적용한 한·미 테러대응 입법과정 비교분석 연구 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A103619763
 (4)21세기 대한민국 안보형사법의 의의, 특성 그리고 위험형법과의 조우 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A102102093
 (5)9·11 테러 이후의 세계와 한국의 테러방지법 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A40019434
 (6)테러방지법 도입과 기본권제한의 한계 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A100094216
 (7)테러방지법에 관한 헌법적 연구 http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A102576527

영어토론방Home>영어토론방
Total 1,076건 22 페이지
영어토론방 목록
제목내용
761 Wellbeing
1979 NDT Final Round
ace나그네 hit:212 06-10
760 Environment
The 38th NDT Final Adjudication
ace나그네 hit:177 06-07
759 Education
Is an Adjudication an Argumentation?
ace나그네 hit:236 03-25
758 Notice
Reconfirming Copyright issue of WODC.
ace나그네 hit:458 01-04
757 Notice
(펌글)[CUDS OPEN is BACK once again!]
ace나그네 hit:402 12-03
756 Notice
755 Education
Adjudicator Feedback Series 75/75 
ace나그네 hit:537 10-25
댓글1
754 Technique
Adjudicator Feedback Series 74/75 
ace나그네 hit:654 10-24
댓글1
열람중 Politics
Adjudicator Feedback Series 73/75
ace나그네 hit:431 10-23
댓글1
752 Environment
Adjudicator Feedback Series 72/75
ace나그네 hit:421 10-22
댓글1
751 Society
Adjudicator Feedback Series 71/75
ace나그네 hit:426 10-21
댓글1
750 History
Adjudicator Feedback Series 70/75
ace나그네 hit:392 10-20
댓글1
749 Wellbeing
Adjudicator Feedback Series 69/75
ace나그네 hit:349 10-19
댓글1
748 Economy
Adjudicator Feedback Series 68/75
ace나그네 hit:381 10-17
댓글1
747 Politics
Adjudicator Feedback Series 67/75
ace나그네 hit:270 10-16
댓글1
게시물 검색

회원로그인

회원가입

운영자 SNS커뮤니티

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1987117991524411 https://www.facebook.com/acetraveler12 https://www.facebook.com/FlindersUniversityDebatingSociety https://twitter.com/acetraveler1

https://story.kakao.com/_d36z15 https://band.us/band/72550711 http://cafe.daum.net/acetraveler http://blog.daum.net/acetraveler

https://pf.kakao.com/_xocRxjK https://story.kakao.com/ch/toronsil2001 https://toronsil.tistory.com https://m.post.naver.com/acetraveler

https://blog.naver.com/acetraveler https://cafe.naver.com/toronsilsince2001 https://timeline.line.me/user/_dZVn8dOub0-9zubHJ-7LNDBubziVSzUT0jK3hn0 https://open.kakao.com/o/ghmiAdpc

https://www.instagram.com/acetraveler12 https://www.instagram.com/acetraveler12/channel/ https://www.tumblr.com/blog/toronsil https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChSQEwnxoTgesALkVkL_PKA

https://ameblo.jp/firest12/ http://acetraveler.blogspot.com/ https://www.reddit.com/user/acetraveler12 https://ok.ru/profile/585384389039

https://www.pinterest.co.kr/firest12/%ED%86%A0%EB%A1%A0%EC%8B%A4-%EC%82%AC%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8/ https://vk.com/id614494296 https://vk.com/public198641212

https://tv.kakao.com/channel/3743718 https://www.linkedin.com/in/min-seob-lee-9a1b1729

사이트 정보

대한민국 토론커뮤니티-토론실 대표: 이민섭
☎ TEL 010-7670-7720 대한민국 서울특별시 동대문구 회기로 12길 37-5, 401호
Copyright © 2001 ~2024 토론실(toronsil.com) All Rights Reserved.
Mail : acetraveler@naver.com

여럿 빠뜨리고 벼락치기로 몰아서 몇 개 올리는 챗 GP…
대한민국 법원 주요 판결 2024년 6월 12일 아침 …
대한민국 법원 주요 판결 2024년 6월 10일 정리 …
미국 연방 대법원 주요 결정 2024년 6월 9일 정리…
프랑스 헌법재판소 (Le Conseil constitu…
독일 연방헌법재판소 주요 결정 2024년 6월 9일 정…
대한민국 법원 주요 판결 2024년 6월 9일 정리 결…
대한민국 법원 주요 판결 2024년 6월 6일 정리 결…
2024년 6월 1일 대한민국 헌법재판소 주요 결정 정…
2024년 5월 30일 대한민국 법원 주요 판결 정리 …
2024년 5월 27일 대한민국 법원 주요 판결 정리 …
2024년 5월 26일 대한민국 헌법재판소 주요 결정 …
2024년 5월 23일 대한민국 법원 주요 판결 정리 …
(펌글)법무부, ′24년 1차 불법체류 외국인 정부합동…
(펌글)장애인 편의시설 설치율 89.2%로 ‘18년보다…
조규홍 본부장 주재 중앙사고수습본부 제31차 회의 개최…
(펌글)장애인고용공단-아이티센그룹 ‘자회사형 장애인표준…
(펌글)신직업 및 유망산업 분야 현직자의 생생한 취업 …
(펌글)인공지능(AI) 시대의 청년취업, 「고용24」와…
(펌글)(참고) 고용률ㆍ경제활동참가율 3월 기준 역대 …
(펌글)(설명) 환경부는 기후적응법 제정을 추진한 바 …
(펌글)국립공원 암벽장 55곳 합동 안전점검
(펌글)(동정) 제2의 볼티모어 교량 충돌사고 대비한다
(펌글)통일부 북한정보포털 대문 화면
(펌글)2024.4.12. 대한민국 법원 대국민서비스 …
(펌글)발코니 벽 해체에 아랫집 소송···대법원 "위험…
(펌글)전세금 돌려준다 속이고 점유권 이전한 집주인, …
[펌글]국적 잃을뻔한 다문화 남매...대법 "주민등록증…
[펌글]2024. 4. 10. 각급법원(제1,2심) 판…
2022년 12월 9일(금) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 12월 2일(금) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 11월 28일(월) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
2022년 11월 22일(화) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
2022년 11월 17일(목) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
2022년 11월 12일(토) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
2022년 11월 7일(월) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 11월 4일(금) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 10월 17일(월) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
2022년 10월 10일(월) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 …
(토론실 사이트 펌글)IDS X KIDA Korea 2…
2022년 9월 24일(토), 25일(일) 일기(다이어…
2022년 9월 21일(수), 22일(목), 23일(금…
2022년 9월 20일(화) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 9월 19일(월) 일기(다이어트, 청취력 회…
2022년 9월 17일(토), 18일(일) 일기
2022년 9월 18일(일) 일기(체중변화 기록, 20…
2022년 9월 15일(목), 16일(금) 일기
Copyright © toronsil.com. All rights reserved.